Cutesie Cards with Jo | Twinkly Fizz Trio


Happy Tuesday Darlings!

It's Jo here with my first blog post for WOW! 2023, and I am here to showcase the newly released 'Twinkly Fizz' trio. Have you managed to check out the new release yet? If not, head on over to WOW! Embossing USA website - UK coming very soon! To find out how I made the card below, read on.



1. On the base layer I stamped an image taken from Time for Tea Design 'Sundae Sweeties' stamp set, coloured it in with alcohol markers, masked the image, and went over the base layer in Distress Oxide 'Kitsch Flamingo'.

2. Taking Time for Tea Design 'Splish Splash' stencil and WOW! Embossing's ultra slow drying embossing pad, I inked some Ice Cream drops to the top of the base layer and heat embossed with 'Strawberry Sparkle'.


3. Using WOW! Embossing Pen, I coloured in the ice cream and heat embossed 'Minty Twinkle' on top.

4. To create the boarder, I die cut a smaller rectangle within a larger rectangle, and heat embossed using 'Grape Fizz'.

5. To finish the card off, I splatter some holographic watercolour onto the base layer, added a sentiment and some sequins, then adhered the board using 3D foam tape :)



Make sure to check out the amazing new release! If you like sparkle, this trio is meant for you :)

Don't forget to tag WOW! in all your creations so that we don't miss them. 

Love, Jo x



Comments