December Reels | Sparkle & Shine | a MERRY goodbye


Hej Everyone and Welcome! Martina here with another "Sparkle & Shine" Reels for WOW Embossing Powder.

As always - you can watch the Reel here on the WOW Instagram Channel.

As you probably know by now, I love a nice wreath on a card. And as they are a very festive thing, I just decided to create another easy and still elegant card featuring a wreath.

I have been preparing heat embossed cardstock pieces using Metallic Copper, Opaque Bright White and  Jo Herberts new "Cooper Shimmer".

From these pieces I have then cut a big pile of fir branches.

Before I started to glue the branches to my card, I made sure that I have sketched a nicely centered circle  to my background piece. I usually use a perncil and add very little pressure so I can easily erase the visible "left overs".

(I usually end up with misscentered oval shaped wreaths if I miss this step :))

 During the glueing process I have been taking care to spread the colours evenly within the wreath.

After that's been done, I have been adding several layers of Marion Embersons new "Santa's Beard" Embossing Powder to an Alexandra Renke "Merry" Die cut.

Because I totally loved the look of the Die cut and the wreath, I decided to stop there and leave the card as it is.

I really hope you liked this card and feel inspired to get creative!

-

As the title already announces - this is also a good bye:

After more than two (fabulous!) years, I decided to step down from being part of the WOW DT.

Thank you all so much for your time and kindness!



Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


 

Comments

  1. This is beautiful Martina with the copper and the white and shimmery pine branches intermingled for a really pretty look. Whilst I am here I would like to send all my best wishes for a great Christmas to all the Design Team, and of course, Marion too, and hope you all have a new year filled with lots of wonderful creativity. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment