December Reels | Can't Touch This | Guest Designer Natalie Dill


Natalie Dill here again today Guest Designing for WOW Embossing Powders. 

I was excited to use the WOW Embossing Pen to outline my homemade Elf stencil to add our Elf on the Shelf to this festive page.


I then used Primary Apple Red Ultra High to heat emboss our mischievous little guy alongside the title "Can't Touch This," as the elf loses his magic if touched!



I used the same Primary Apple Red Ultra High embossing powder to fill a sheet of card and then die cut this intricate snowflake border die festively in red.


I used "Disco Ball" to stamp atop these red labels to add some shimmer to my journaling on this scrapbook page.


The title was cut out of cardstock topped with Colour Blend Verdigris. It's a lovely green with a bronze sheen.


I had so much fun making this memory keeping Christmas page! I hope you're inspired to add heat embossing powder to your memory keeping for added interest!


Catch the full process video for this page on my YouTube channel and a Reel on the WOW Instagram account for 25 days of Reels!

xo Natalie

Comments