WOW! Embossing | Soft Designs with Metallic Gold Rich


Happy Thursday Darlings!

I hope you have all been keeping well.

Have you ever tried to emboss your stamps in another colour other than black or clear? I find that the colour can really make a difference to the look and feel of your design, making your stamps even more versatile :) To find out how I made this card, please read on. 


1. Taking white cardstock suited for colouring pencils, I stamped an image from Alexandra Renke's 'Flower Brush' stamp set and a Sentiment from Polka Doodles 'Spring Wishes' stamp set using Versa Pigment Ink in Sepia. I like using this ink because it is slow drying and acts like an embossing ink on the occasions where I want to see the outline of my design.

2. Taking WOW! Embossing's 'Metallic Gold Rich' and the Dual Speed Heat Embossing tool, set the powder into place. I adore this embossing powder. It is for sure a staple to have in your embossing powder collection and can make any design appear softer and more elegant. 


3. Using Faber Castell's Polychromos colouring pencils, I coloured in the image, sticking to brown, gold and dusty pink tones. 

4. To finish off the card, I took Clearly Besotted's 'Brush Stroke' stencil and Memento's 'Galaxy Gold' dew drop to add some design to the edges and a sequin and jewel drop to add dimension.

There you have it :) An easy way to add some WOW! to any of your crafty designs. Make sure to tag WOW! in your creations so that we can see all your amazing designs.

Love, Jo





Comments