Water Colouring with Jo Herbert


I have created some background panels for both card creations today to accompany my watercolour florals.
Card 1 - I have used the beautiful Vanilla Lustre. It's been a while since I bought this bad boy out and I love how it adds a touch of glam and elegance. I have heat embossed an arch die from Paper Roses to sit on a white top folding card base. I heat embossed an Altenew floral with ebony embossing powder on watercolour cardstock and coloured this floral image with Altenew watercolour brush markers. 
For the sentiment, I die cut with A pocketful of happiness hello die, it has two layers; for the shadow layer, I die cut with a vellum cardstock. 


Vanilla Lustre - (UK) & Vanilla Lustre - (USA) 



For card 2, I heat embossed with Candy Floss embossing glitter as the background panel that I die cut out with a stitched rectangle die and mounted on a top folding card base.  I heat-embossed another floral image on watercolour cardstock this time with Opaque bright white. Once I lightly water coloured the image I die cut out with the arch die. The sentiment came already pre-foiled from Pink Fresh Studios.


Candy Floss  - (UK) Candy Floss - (USA) 


Both cards a very simple 


UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=4
USA –  https://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/?aff=4

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. These two cards are both beautiful Jo using some lovely florals and black and then white EP for the stamping, and the backgrounds look wonderful using the two different very pretty EP's to give two brilliant looks. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment