Frosted Jewel Trios | Antique Gold Background


Hi all, Jo Herbert here, and welcome to today's blog post where I have added a whole panel of the Antique Gold as a background panel. The biggest tip I can give when it comes to heat embossing whole panels is to use a brayer to evenly distribute and coat the cardstock with the WOW! Ultra slow drying clear ink. Once the panel was heat set I used a stitched rectangle die to add some elements to the panel. I mounted the panel on kraft cardstock with a very thin layer to mat on a white top folding card base.

Have you played with the Frosted Jewels Trios yet? It is a great Trio and perfect for all occasions. 

The floral images are from Altenew which I have heat embossed first with Ebony super fine embossing powder on watercolour cardstock. This created wells to keep my watercolouring in place using my Karin brush markers. I have used a Pinkfresh Studio sentiment to finish the card. This made for a quick and easy-to-assemble card. 


Hope you enjoyed today's blog post?  If you want to see more of the Frosted Jewels I have a youtube tutorial with all three powders with the Trios. 







UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=4
USA –  https://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/?aff=4




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments