Happy Thursday Darlings!
I hope you have all been having a wonderful week so far. Today I am here with a Rawrsome card created using a lot of WOW! products from the new release. As soon as I saw the 'Time Traveller' Trio set (as pictured above), I knew I had to make a card that went way back in time to the prehistoric ages!
To find out how to make a card like the one above, read on :)
1. On whitecard stock (you can use scarp/left over card stock), add WOW! Embossing Ultra Slow Drying Ink to cover a 5x5 inch space, sprinkle over 'Berryburst' embossing powder and set into place with a heat embossing tool. What I love about this powder is those gorgeous flecks of yellow infused into this beautiful deep purple, which add dimension to the background, and has a beautiful glossy shine :)
2. Taking a light blue/grey cardstock, WOW! Embossing Ultra Slow Drying Ink, and the newly released 'Splots' stencil, ink over the stencil until all areas are covered.
3. Remove the stencil and with WOW! 'Time Traveller' trio set, sprinkle each powders in thirds over the cardstock and set into place with a heat tool.
4. Using various sized heart-shaped dies, cut as many as possible from the embossed 'Splots' cardstock. This will give you room to play around with how you would like to position your patterned hearts :) Any left overs can always be used for another card.
5. Using Clearly Besotted's 'Prehistoric Plushies' stamp set, stamp an image onto white cardstock and colour in. Stamp the sentiment onto burgundy cardstock, using a slow drying embossing ink and heat emboss WOW! 'Wheatfields' powder.
6. Place the sentiment and image onto foam tape and place top-centre of your 'Berryburst' base layer, then use a mixture of thick and thin foam tape to place your hearts around the card to add different layers to the design. This is my favourite part as it ties the whole design in together!
I hope you enjoy this design and I cannot wait to see your interpretation of Stencils and Backgrounds with WOW :)