Vintage Rustic Floral | Mixed media

Hello WOW fans!  It is Natasha here and I am excited to share an idea on how to use your floral stamps to create a mixed media style card!  So let's get started!  

For today's card I started with a gorgeous floral stamp set.  This stamp set is truly a favorite of mine.  I started by stamping the floral image onto hot press water color paper.  I stamped the image using Versafine Clair ink and then heat embossed the image using Clear Gloss Embossing powder.  Next I watercolored my floral image using my zig markers.  I worked in layers allowing each layer to dry inbetween.  
 

Next I chose a pre-made gelli print background from my stash.  I ran the gelli print through my die cutting machine with a 3D embossing folder.  Next I added distress inks to the dry embossed background.  I used a combination of distress inks and distress oxides.  I applied the inks using a blending tool.  Next I chose a few stamps from my stash to add some more texture to my background.  I stamped the images onto the background using archival ink.  I then distressed the edges of my background panel and applied more ink.  Then I heat embossed the background panel using Weather Gold embossing powder.  I applied my WOW embossing ink to various sections of the panel using a blending tool.  I then added the powder and heat set using my heat tool.  I applied the powder in various sections to add a bit more texture and visual interest.  
 

To complete the card I added some sprays from Lindy's gang for more texture.  I then added a few metallic splatters to the background as well.  I adhered the background panel to a brown card base with liquid glue.  I then added foam tape to my floral image and adhered this to my card base.  To complete the card I added a sentiment and a few sequins!  



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  

Hugs!
Natasha 




Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Gorgeous! I especially love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Natasha and I love the purple tones against the more neutral browns in the background but highlighted with the touches of gold which look gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment