Fab foiler Christmas in July!

Hello lovely crafty friends, It’s Sasha here with another Cardmakers Delight. Today I’m over on the WOW embossing Instagram sharing two ideas to give you a head start on your Christmas cards. The fab foiler panels are great for some simple but effective Christmas Cards maybe even for mass producing them.




As always, please start by watching the reel over on the WOW! Embossing Instagram page to get a better idea of what I’m talking about. I also show how to use your foil press to foil your fab foiler panels just in case you don’t have a laminator like myself. 

For the first card, I started by foiling the coils/scribbly looking panel from Verity’s love and hugs foiler pack using the silver foil. I always thought this panel kinda looked like bunched up Christmas lights so I took four colours of nuvo drops and started adding little drops to resemble the bulbs. TIP: if you are not confident about getting a consistent shape, then use a stencil to draw out little circles and then fill them in with your nuvo drops. 



Once the drops where dry, I added a “MERRY CHRISTMAS” sentiment from my label maker and stuck the panel on some glitter card that is 1/2 inch wider on all sides than my foiled panel. I finished the card of by propping the panel on some foam tape before sticking it on to a 4 x 6inch card base.  



For the second card, I started by foiling 3 of the striped fab foiler panels with spearmint green, pink and bright copper foil. I then went ahead and covered a few of the unfoiled stripes with some tissue tape and then added some Celebration Sparkles. I absolutely adore these sparkles, they are so pretty!! 



I then went ahead and used a Christmas tree die to cut some tress out of the panels. I took a 3 x 7.5 inch panel and splattered with some green, orange and pink metallic watercolours from Arteza before sticking down the tree die cuts in a pattern. I added a gold tree and sentiment cut out of harvest gold mirror card to the top of my card design and added this whole panel to a 3.5 x 8 inch panel of the same mirror card stock before sticking it all to a card base. 



Those are our 2 cards for today and I hope they give you a head start on your Christmas cardmaking. Thank you so much for stopping by and if you do end up making any of these cards, then please do tag us on the WOW! Embossing powder social media pages.

Sasha x



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD,
Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB






Comments