Creative Guest - Rachel Walton | Vellum Botanicals

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be showing you a sneak peek of some new powders that are in our new release! I can't wait for you to see all the new goodies that are going to be available, you're going to love them all!

I paired these gorgeous botanicals from Catherine Pooler with a new trio which will be available soon. I absolutely love blue tones with vellum, so this was a perfect choice for me.


Firstly, I stamped and embossed the leaves with Clear Ocean and Soft Aqua powders from one of our new trios - Island Time. Think gorgeous holiday blues - stunning! Then, I cut out a belly band of vellum and wrapped it around my card layer, adhering it all onto another piece of vellum. I then used foam tape to attach it to my card base.


I stamped and embossed my sentiment with Sea Flower, the third powder in the new trio. I popped that in the centre of my vellum bely band with some more foam tape for dimension.

I created a birthday card using this layout, however as it is such an elegant card you could change the sentiment to suit your occasion! For example, a wedding card or even a get well card.

Thank you for joining me today! See you next week, Rachel.

Supplies used:
Natural Flourishes Stamp Set - Catherine Pooler 
Happy Birthday Many Ways Stamp Set - Catherine Pooler / Little Paper Tree

Comments