Creative Guest - Rachel Walton | Party Hats

Hello everyone! I'm back with another card that is full of sparkle and is super simple to make.


I love the embossing powders I chose, In The Park and Minty. They work really well together and compliment each other. I started by stamping my party hat, using my WOW Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad. The stamp I used is in two parts, making it easy to alternate the colours. Once I had embossed the two layers, I stamped, embossed and attached the tassel to the top.


I cut out some square mats, one from white cardstock and one from silver glitter card stock. I layered them up and adhered them to my card base using foam tape. I used a happy birthday sentiment and popped my party hat on there with foam tape too for some more dimension.

I always love when a card comes together and it looks effective without taking hours to make. Sometimes, quick makes are what you need for a last minute birthday card!

Thank you for stopping by the blog today to read my post. I'll see you next week! Rachel.
MFT It's Your Day stamps and dies - Seven Hills Crafts / MFT

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD,
Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

Post a Comment