And welcome to another Cutsie Cards with Jo blogpost!
Have you managed to try out the amazing Fab Foilers from WOW yet? They are a super quick and easy way to add shine to any project. All that is required is a sheet of Fab Foiler, some Fab Foil and a laminator :)
1. For the card above, I took this gorgeous swirly design and a sentiment from a different sheet, laid some Glitter Gold Fab Foil on top, and ran them both through a laminator. Make sure to have the colour side facing up.
2. Once the sheet has made it through the laminator, remove the foil to reveal the sparkly result! Honestly, you can spend ages just staring at how beautiful the shine is.
3. I used Distress Oxide 'Broken China' to add some colour to the background. Do not worry about getting ink over the foil. It will not dull the shine. Once you have finished blending, you can take a piece of tissue and lightly rub over the design to remove any ink residue from the foil.
5. I stamped and heat embossed this super cute bear in 'Metallic Gold' and coloured the image in with alcohol markers. Mr Bear is from Time For Tea Designs 'Bears Picnic' stamp set.
6. To finish the card off, I popped both the image and sentiment onto the base layer using 3D foam to add some dimension.
And here is another card I created using the Fab Foilers and Fab Foil. Fab Foils are in Pink (sentiment) and Blush (Background). I blended Distress Oxide 'Peeled Pain' and 'Kitsch Flamingo' over the background and heat embossed the images using WOW's Clear Matt Embossing Powder. Images taken from Time for Tea Designs 'Pandamonium Party' stamp set.