WOW Embossing | Cutsie and Quick with Holographic Magic


Happy Thursday Darlings,

It's Jo here, and I am back with another Cutsie card to show to you all. This card was super quick to make, so perfect for those occasions when you are short on time :) To find out how I created this card, and to see more Holographic Magic, read on. 


1. Taking a pink pearlised card stock, some brown pigment ink, and WOW's beautiful 'Secret Garden' stamp set, I inked up and stamped the image onto the card stock. 

2. Next comes the magic powder - WOW's 'Clear Hologram Sparkle (WS12)' embossing powder. Do not be fooled by the white appearance. All will be revealed once the powder is embossed. I sprinkled the powder all over the stamped designed and used WOW's Dual Speed Heat Tool to embossed the powder.

3. Using Time for Tea Design's 'Stripes Cover Plate Die', I die cut the entire design, popping the frame onto double sided foam tape, and then insetting the rectangular segments with glue to add dimension. 


4. I repeated the same process, but this using a beautiful sentiment from WOW's 'Round and Round' clear stamp set. If you are ever in the need for great sentiment stamp sets, be sure to check out the WOW! offering :)

5. Lastly, I added some milky gem drops just to add some subtle finishing details. 

I hope you enjoy the design and I would love to see some of your amazing creations using this guide as inspiration. Now don't waste any time adding Clear Hologram Sparkle to your WOW! collection. This powder truly is magical and provides a quick way to take your designs to the next level. 

Love, Jo 




Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning! Love that you stamped on pink pearlescent paper--have to try that! The stamp is beautiful & the card design is wonderful! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very helpful to me and I have learned a lot from it. I found it to be very interesting and very informative. If you are looking for bathing culture skincare products then visit Botanic Affair.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment