Guest Designer - Michelle Lupton | Autumn golds

Hello! Michelle Lupton here today - I am so excited to be a guest designer for WOW! Embossing for June! 

I began with a panel of Canson cold pressed watercolour paper, which I painted with cocoa liquid watercolour from Hero Arts, watered down a lot! I then stamped the Leaves in the Wind Bold Prints stamp from Hero Arts in the WOW! Embossing ink, and embossed the image with Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder. I painted the leaves with a combination of Strawberry, Cocoa, Orange and Dandelion liquid watercolours. I swiped the edge of the panel with WOW! Embossing ink, and added more gold embossing powder. I adhered the panel to a top folding white card base.

I cut the "you" die from the "love you" Stamp & Cut sent from Hero Arts three times and glues them together. I then pressed the layered die cuts into the WOW! embossing pad, and added the Metallic Gold Rich Pale embossing powder, heat it, and then repeated 4 times to get a super thick layer of embossing. I also embossed the stamped sentiment from the same Stamp & Cut set, and fussy cit it before adhering the layered die and the stamped sentiment to the card front.

Thanks for visiting!

Comments