YT Video | Sparkle & Shine | Monochromatic Wreath

 

Hej Everyone and Welcome!

Martina here again with a Sparkle & Shine Video on the WOW Youtube Channel

I have been doing a lot of heavy Mixed Media projects lately
and simply felt the need to create a clean (but still sparkle and shine worthy) card :)

I have this beautiful, leafy Alexandra Renke whreath die which was perfect for my idea.

As I had a very clean, simple and monochromatic design in mind, I have been choosing two Magical colours which work very well with Mahi Mahi Sparkles.

I have coloured two pieces of cardstock with the Magicals and in the drying time, I have been die cutting the leafy wreath from a piece of cardstock which I already prepared with double sided adhesive tape.

This allowed me to cover the whole wreath quickly with the Sparkles after it has been cut.

Then, I have also die cut the same die from the two coloured pieces of cardstock.

As one of the Magical colours ended up slightly more on the blue-ish side as I wished it to be, I have been heat embossing the leaves with Green Pearl. This added a pearly but translucent green shine to the leaves which works just perfect with the two other colours.

This left me with three base wreaths and a bunch of coloured leafy branches.

 After the three wreaths have been glued to the centre of my card base, I only had to arrange the leafy branches along the "lines" to fill in the gaps o the wreath and add some sparkle.

I really love how quick and simple but still effective this card is.

I hope you feel inspired to get creative!

Have a wunderful day!

-

 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

 

Comments

  1. This is very pretty Martina with the embossed sparkly and pearl Magicals coloured leaves intertwined, and then the embossed sentiment to finish..really elegant and beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment