Reel | Sparkle&Shine| Thank you so much


Hello Everyone!

Martina here with another "Sparkle & Shine" project.

(You can watch my Reel *here* on the WOW Instagram!)

I don't know about you - but the cards I use by far the most, are 'thank you' cards.
(Because I am SO bad with birthdays :))

So why not creating a nice, clean and simple, but very sparkly "Thank you" card today?

I have been cutting a card base and a background pannel from WOW Superior Smooth Cardstock.
The background pannel has then been die cut with a Crafty Meraki background die.

Then, I have die cut some Alexandra Renke Artist flowers. The petals heve been coloured with Distress Oxide Refills, the outlines have been heat embossed with Pearl Gold Sparkle.

In the drying time of the petals, I have been using my WOW Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Ink Pad to stamp my big The Stamp Market "Thank you so much" stamp onto a piece of the WOW cardstock.
(I always use my misti do stamp big stamps like this one)

Then I have been pouring Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Powder over it, tapped the excess powder off and melted the powder with my WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool.

After the focal point has been die cut and all my petals had been glued to their outlines, I simply arranged the card by shifting the flowers around until I liked the look of it.

and thats it :)

easy as it is!


I hope you liked my card and feel inspired to get creatve!

have a great day!

-


 

Connect With Us:
 
 
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



 

Comments

  1. Such bright and pretty flowers Martina, and I love the sparkly gold embossed outlines, and the die cut background works beautifully, and finished with the Pearl Sparkle EP on the lovely large sentiment. A fabulous card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment