Video | Sparkle & Shine | Heat Embossing and subtle Mixed Media


Hej and Welcome! Martina here with a new "Sparkle&Shine" project.

You can *here* watch the whole process on the WOW Youtube Channel.

For this card I have been trying to take a more subtle or even elegant approach on including Mixed Media on a card featuring Heat Embossing.

First, I have been colouring a piece of WOW Superior Smooth Cardstock using Distress Oxides on my Gel Press plate.

Using Tashas Triangles, I have been stamping Embossing Ink on the coloured background. Did you know that this stamp has been designed very thoughtfully? It allows you to align perfectly and with this said, also to create bigger surfaces with this great pattern!

I have been stamping it twice for my background and used Metallic Gold Rich to Heat Emboss.

The small areas I didn't catch with the stamp, I have been filling in with the WOW Embossing Pen and just repeated the Heat Embossing Process. This leaves me with an almost flawelss background which I really like.

Then I applied "Ice Blue" Fab Foli to Tashas "Sweet Sentiments" Fab Foilers using my Laminator.

(If your laminator gives as little pressure in the process of laminating as mine does - just send the Fab Foilers through a second or third time. It doesn't affect the toner or foil but allows you to get much better results!)

To finish the card, I have been Heat Embossing the scripty part of the A Pcket Full of Happiness Die with Blue avernturine and arranged it with my foiled "Hugs&Kisses" on the card.

Some randomly added sequins and the card is done.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!

-

 

 

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. What a beautiful effect! I'm going to watch the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this triangle design Martina and so pretty with the blue background and the gold embossed triangles, and finished with a great sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment