REEL | Sparkle & Shine | I miss you Friend

 Hey Everyone!

Martina here with another Reel from the "Sparkle & Shine" series.

You can watch my Reel *here* on the WOW IG Channel

Todays card couldn't be any easier but more effective.

On a piece of WOW Cardstock, I have been applying Texture Paste through a stencil.
Then I have lift off the stencil and poured the "Pastel Gemstones" Embossing Powders onto the still wet Texture paste.

(Of course: One colour by one. Making sure I don't end up with a mess! - That part is well shown in the Reel by the way!)

When the whole texture paste has been covered and semi dry, I have been using my WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool to melt the Embossing Powder.

And - Tadaa! A super fun and easy (but stunning) background is done!

For my sentiment, I have been using A Pocket Full of Happiness Stamps and dies.

And, to add some Sparkle to all the Shine, I have been using the Gold Dust Essentials Sparkle on my "Friend" die. I love to use the Sparkles on cardstock which has a sheet of double sided adhesive on it. This makes the sparkling super easy and tidy.

As a last step, I have been glueing all sentiment parts and some sequins down. 

I love how simple but effective this card is. 

And hope you feel encouraged and inspired to get creative!


Thank you so much for stopping by!

Have a great day!

Martina

-

 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

 

Comments

  1. This is so effective Martina and I love the texture from the paste and the added mix of embossing powders over the top finishes it brilliantly...a gorgeous card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the reel, but it goes so fast I came to read the details & get a better look. Hoping to give this a try today--so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment