Layered stamps miss you card with Guest Designer Natalia.



Hello, crafty friends!
It's Natalia here with you today. I am delighted to be part of the WOW! guest design team this month. 

For my first card, I went with this beautiful layered stamp set. I thought it would be so pretty to use some embossing powders on the last layer of the stamp, and I was right! Don't you think?

I started off by stamping the flower outline stamp on white cardstock with some Metallic Gold Rich embossing powder. I then used Concord & 9th Grapefruit and Sorbet inks for the next two layers on the flower. On the last layer, I went with the stunning Lavaburst embossing powder. Oh the mix of orange and gold is something else!
For the background, I ink blended some Concord & 9th Sorbet with the WOW! Twister stencil onto white cardstock. I'll give you a little tip: if you want your card to have lots of dimension, use your stencil to do some dry embossing! You can do this with your die cutting machine and an embossing mat. I love the results!
I stamped the extra little flowers and leaves on vellum and used the same Gold embossing powder on them. Using vellum is great for when you want to add detail but you don't want to take the attention away from the central image!

For the sentiment, I decided to keep the same colour pattern and just stamp the beautiful 'miss you' onto white cardstock with Gold. 

I mounted all my images on double sided foam tape and onto my panel.

I used fun foam to pop my panel onto some coloured cardstock and added some sequins from My Little Things from Lucy's Cards to complete my card. 
I hope you like it and it inspires you to create! 

Sending hugs,
Natalia

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Such a wonderful mix of peachy colours Natalia, and I love the WOW stencil used in the background, and the gold embossing on the pretty flower, vellum leaves and sentiment finish it beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment