Easter Crafts | Fun Interactive Card and Easter Basket Tag

Hello lovely crafty friend,  it’s Sasha here with another episode of Card Makers Delight. I’m so glad it’s Fri-YaY because that means you can spend the weekend making these fun Easter crafts with me!



There’s content literally scattered everywhere! You can start by watching the full tutorial for the “Interactive card” over on the WOW! Embossing Powder YouTube Channel. Then head over to the WOW! Embossing Powder Instagram page and my Love Builds Up Crafts Instagram page as well for some fun and cheeky reels. Then finish off here with this blog post which is accompanied by a short how to video over on the WOW! YouTube shorts. So there’s plenty to keep you crafting this weekend. 





I started by die cutting out an oval shape using an oval die, the size is really up to you but I used one that is about 3.5 inches long and 2 inches wide. I then took that same oval die and placed it about and inch or so from the top and then die cut it to get this shape in the pic.




I then took the remaining oval shape and placed the same oval die sideways (refer to the picture)  to cut out this half moon shape. Don’t throw away any pieces of the oval you need all of them.



To put together the basket, I took the half moon shape from above and stuck the first piece we die cut to it. I curved it a bit so that it would give my basket some dimension. I would also suggest to double up this piece before curving it so that it’s stronger. I then added some foam tape to the remaining piece of the oval and stuck the two pieces together. This gives our basket a pocket and a 3D look. So before I stuck the 2 pieces together, I also added some score lines with my score board for texture and coloured the edges and lines with some colouring pencils. 



I then die cut some leaves, carrots and another smaller oval which I cut in half to place in my basket as eggs. I heat embossed the leaves with Palm embossing powder (Tropical nights trio), the carrots with Candle embossing powder (birthday Cake trio), the oval with Catherine Pooler Glitz and Niagra blues 
You will really need to watch the YouTube video to understand how the carrots came about, it’s just a bit of thinking outside the box. 




To finish off, fill up your basket and then pop a hole at the top and thread some ribbon through it! This is such a super quick, fun and easy way to stretch your dies and I hope you try it out this weekend, or the next or the one after that as long as you try it! :) 






Thank you so much for stopping by and trying out this make over the weekend ;) Don’t  forget to tag us on social media when you try this super quick and easy make!



Have a WOW!  Sparkly and Shiny Day,
Sasha. 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/





Comments

  1. What a fun and pretty idea for Easter Sash and I love the colours of embossing powders on the carrots and leaves, and a wonderful basket which looks great with the scored lines for the eggs and the carrots. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment