CARD MAKERS DELIGHT: Faux Alcohol Ink Look THANK YOU Card

Hello lovely crafty friends, hope you are well. It’s Sasha here with card makers delight. So for todays card I thought we would do something relatively easy and quick to make but really allows our embossing powders to shine.





I started to make my background by using the WOW! Embossing mixed media brush to transfer ink onto a hard bristled brush then tapping it on my WOW! embossing cardstock until I have good ink coverage. (This YouTube tutorial shows you exactly what to do.) I then added my first layer of popping blue and pink from the Ashlee McGregor Party Popper trio, and heat embossed it. To get this colour burst effect, you will need to repeat the above steps in order to add a second layer of each embossing powder colour. As you heat emboss, allow the powders to move naturally and blend as they are marbling powders so they will blend and marble brilliantly!



Vellum is just so perfect for toning down busy backgrounds so I stamped my Butterfly stamp onto some vellum with the WOW! Slow drying embossing ink. I then added some metallic gold powder before heat embossing.  I am going to use the 2 extra wings to give our butterfly some extra dimension.



To finish up this card, I cut a gold frame out of some mirror card , added a black gold foiled Thank you  sentiment  and some Gold pearls. Then I stuck the whole panel onto a 5” x 7” card base and that’s the complete card. This card is relatively easy to make but hopefully it looks like it took a lot of time and skill  to make it! Hahaha




I hope you enjoy making this card and fall in love with the marbling embossing powders as much as I did! Thank you for stopping by and don’t forget to share this post with someone you think might like it. Have a WOW! Inspired kind of day until the next card makers delight :)  

Sending you crafty inspiration, 
Sasha 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/




Comments