REEL | Let's get Crafty | Mixed Media Card Herzklopfen [Heartbeat]

Hello everyone, it's Dunja here today and i'm sharing a new REEL for my "Let's get crafty" Rubric here at the WOW! Team. It will be glittery and foiled, all combined with mixed media. I hope you like it :)

You can find the REEL here.


First I made a card blank, the punches from Alexandra Renke are perfect for this.
I'm not a fan of square cards, usually, but Martina aka Frau Pony infected me, lol.


So I used a small design paper and applied TCW's Tacky when Dry paste with a palette knife. When it dried I put a piece of the Fab Foil Rose Gold on, rubbed it on and peeled it off again. That works great. 

Then I take the stencil with the hearts as well as Distress Oxide Ink and a blending tool. It creates a great effect when the ink comes onto the foil and also where there is only the paste, there the colour is shimmering through. Can you see it? 

Then I took another punch from the first set and punched the square to match. I then glued the cut-out onto the card blank.

Now comes the sentiment HERZSCHLAG (a German word meaning heartbeat) I cut it out of a gel print and glued it on.



A few splashes of colour. Now the WOW! Sparkles hearts. I punched them out with a layer of double-sided tape. The sparkle holds perfectly. I stuck them on with Foampads.

I have two more versions in other colours, all matching the Rose Gold. Which one do you like best? :))



Have a good day and listen to your heart.

Let's get Crafty :))

Dunja
 
(Blog | Instagram | Facebook )

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB








Comments