Love Ya Card



Hi friends! 

It's Miki here, your Creative Guest for January, and today we have a new release from WOW! Embossing Powders to share with you. I have to say this release is fantastic, I had so much fun playing with the new products! I have prepared a couple of reels showing you the process of how I made some of the cards so stay tuned during the next couple of weeks! Today's card is extra cute - if I can say so myself!

To start with, I used the Kaiser Craft Script stamp and embossed it in WOW! Clear Embossing Powder all over my background. This stamp was a gift from my dear friend Natalia as she knew I've wanted a script stamp for so long! Next, I used the embossed resist technique to apply Distress Oxides to the scripted background. I used the new Sprinkled Hearts stencil from WOW! and ink blended a rainbow using the following Distress Oxide colours:

  • Tumbled Glass
  • Cracked Pistachio
  • Dried Marigold
  • Kitsch Flamingo

  • Once I was happy with the ink blending, I took a clean cloth over my background to remove some of the excess ink on the embossing and briefly heat set it again so the shine would come back. Then, I took one of the Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers Dies and cut my panel and set it aside while I focused on the rest of the card.

    The critter is from the MFT Blastoff Buddies stamp set - I've had this for a while but didn't get the chance to use it until now. I stamped one of the images in black ink and coloured it using my Spectrum Noir Illustrator markers. I then fussy cut it and added some white highlights and stickles to the stars for extra sparkle. For the sentiment I created my own glittery paper. I took a scrap piece of card stock, applied the WOW! Embossing Pad in a few generous layers and right on top I sprinkled the WOW! Golden Vintage Lace embossing powder - this is one of my favourites! I then heat set it using the WOW! Heat Tool and used the Mama Elephant Love Ya Script die to cut my sentiment. I used the same die to die cut twice from white cardstock and added them to the back of my embossed sentiment for extra dimension.

    To assemble the card, I used foam tape at the back of my stenciled panel and attached it to an A2 card base. I added the critters using foam tape and glued down the sentiment.

    I hope you like today's card, I love the embossed resist look of that background and the super shiny sentiment. Please make sure to check out the reel on WOW!'s Instagram page.

    This is my last post for WOW! this month so I want to say thank you for your incredible support, I had a lot of fun sharing my projects with you!

    If you like my projects please make sure to come say hi on my InstagramBlogFacebook or Youtube.

    This is my last post for now, thank you so much for stopping by! xx

    Crafty Hugs,
    Miki



    Connect With Us:
    Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
     
    bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

    Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
    Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

    Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
    Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
    UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

    Comments

    1. I love the cute image and the background looks great with the embossed resist rainbow of colours using that pretty heart stencil Miki, and the lovely script shows through really well...a beautiful card! x

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment