Hej and Welcome!
Martina here with you with a "Sparkle&Shine" project on the WOW Embossing YT Channel.
*You can watch the process video here*
These tags are really fun to make, just follow these steps:
- Cut tag bases from kraft cardstock
- Apply "Tacky when Dry" Medium through a Stencil (mine is a Alexandra Renke one)
- Let the medium dry completely before adhering Fab Foil in Teal to the dried Medium.
- Add some white ink splatters over the foiled details, let dry.
- Stamp images of wings with Archival Ink to vellum paper and cut them out.
- Cover a piece of WOW superior smooth cardstock with WOW ultra slow drying ink.
Add "Powdered Snow" Embossing Powder to the ink and heat emboss it.
- Stamp the bodies of the insects to the backside of the embossed paper, to have a guide to cut them out.
- Glue the wings to the bodies of the insects, maybe add a small extra to the insects
(I have been adding Fab Foiled hearts to them)
- Glue the insects to the tags, add some ribbon and a sentiment strip if you like & you are done!
I really hope you like these sparkly and shiney tags & feel inspired to get creative!
Have a great day!