Miki's draft! Twister A2 Cards - SNEEK PEAK


Hi Friends!

Welcome back to the blog! It's Miki here and today I have a set of two cards for WOW! Embossing Powder to share with you.

For today's cards I used the newly released Twister stencil - this was so much fun to play with! To start with, I cut two panels to A2 size - I picked coloured card stock in cream and navy blue. Firstly, I applied antistatic powder to my panels and added the Twister stencil on top. Using a brush I applied the WOW! Embossing ink all over. This ink is fantastic for designs like this because it dries very slowly, giving you enough time to cover an entire panel. I removed my stencil and applied a generous layer of embossing powder - for the cream panel I went with the Hibiscus powder and for the navy one I went with Midnight Sky, both from the Tropical Nights Trio. I love how vibrant, yet different these powders are. I then heat set them using the WOW! Heat Tool and set them aside.

The moment I saw this stencil I knew I wanted to use the SSS Just Because Word Mix 2 sentiments. I picked two from the set - a little note and lucky to know you and stamped them in black. I then picked some circle dies and cut them out. I then cut my embossed panels a bit smaller than an A2 card size and added them to A2 card bases using foam tape. I also used some foam tape to adhere my sentiments in the circle of the design.

Today's cards are super simple but I think the embossing powders shine beautifully through the stencil, what do you think? I also have a reel showing you how I made these cards so please make sure to check out the WOW! Instagram page!

If you like my projects, please make sure to come say hi on my Instagram, Blog, Facebook or Youtube.

Take care,
Miki


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Two beautiful looks using this great stencil Miki and love the way you have added the circle sentiment plate to the centre of each. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment