REEL | Foiled Stars for Christmas

Hello everyone, it's Dunja from the Creativeteam here on the Blog today and i'm sharing a fun fab foil technique with you. Bonding powder and Fab Foils are a good combination. Now I have experimented and applied the bonding powder to modelling paste. 




The base of my card is a Gelli print. You know I'm not traditional with the colours on a Christmas card, haha, but I hope you like it. Of course, you can do it in traditional colours too.



I used the stars stencil from Martina. Applied modelling paste and sprinkled the Bonding Powder on top. Then I heated it with the heat tool and put the foil on and rubbed it on. 


I love this result. It is not full coverage as you can see. This is very cool, do you like it too?
I also stamped or embossed a matching sentiment and stuck it on. Then some half pearls as decoration.


What are your must-haves for Christmas cards? Is your production also still in full swing?
Stay creative and enjoy the WOW! products.

See you soon!


Dunja 
(Blog | Instagram | Facebook )

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

 

Comments