Paper hugs with Ashlee

Hey WOW! Embossing friends...

I have a new card to share with you today and this one uses one of my stamp sets I designed for WOW! called Paper hugs. Happy mail is one of my favourite themes to create with so this was the inspiration for this stamp set!!


To create this card I started with a base of this really pretty cardstock, It's hard to capture it in the photos but its like a really light pink with a shimmer in it. (I got it in a mixed cardstock pack from Hero arts)....

I prepped the card with a static tool just incase it was going to stick to other areas as I wasn't sure how this cardstock was going to react to the powders. I then stamped the background envelopes image with WOW! ultra slow embossing ink and embossed it with WOW! Renke Judith's blush powder!!


To add a sentiment I used some white card and embossed all the larger sentiment pieces SENDING, PAPER and HUGS using WOW! Renke Ulla's cognac....

The Renke group of powders are just gorgeous, I totally recommend checking them out if you haven't yet!!


Once the sentiments were all embossed using my WOW! dual heat tool I fussy cut them out and added them to the card over the embossed envelopes using foam tape to pop them up...

To finish off the card a couple of Pinkfresh Peach fuzz jewels!!

I hope you enjoyed this card and thank you so much for following my creations. 
Crafty hugs Ashlee 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=18

You can also use my discount code for 10% off your order - WOWDTAB


Comments