Swatching, ink blending and heat embossing!

Hi WOW! fans! 

It's Erica back on the WOW! blog and YouTube channel today, with lots of ink blending, some swatching of the new trios, and tips and tricks. 

If you haven't seen the new trios, from the latest release, I have swatched them and I'm so glad I did because there are always some surprises once the powders are heated! It´s magic. 

I also show you how to use one of the new stamp sets to make your own swatch chart. 


My absolutely favourite from this release is the Luxurious Chocolate from the It´s Cold Outside Trio, and mixing it with the Falling Leaves stencil is magic. 


I also used the same stencil on a bright, vivid rainbow background, with Rich Gold embossing powder on top. I took care to make sure to add LOTS of Embossing Ink, both with the ink pad and then going over the little details with a foam ink blending tool to get right into those nooks and crannies. 


That stencil is so fun so I made some other background panels with it, and turned a few of them into cards too. 


If you want to check these out closer up, make sure to watch the video on the WOW! YouTube channel

Don't forget to subscribe to the YouTube channel, and hit the notification button so you don't miss any uploads! There is a TON of inspiration from the design team, and there is something for everyone. 

Lots of love and happy crafting from Erica 

Comments

  1. Very pretty embossed effects using this super stencil Erica and I think my favourite is the bright rainbow background with the leaves in gold. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment