Mixed Media Slimline Christmas Cards + REEL

Hello everyone, it's Dunja from the Creativeteam here on the Blog today. I'm sharing two cards with you today. There is also a Reel. 


I would like to encourage you to use your stamps that you have for slimline cards as well. It doesn't have to be a stamp that only fits one card format. You can also use the A6 stamps from WOW! perfectly for a slimline card. Let's get started!

Here is the REEL - find the written description below


The base of my card is a gel print. I chose embossing powders in matching colours. You will find a list of all the powders I used linked below. 


I place the stamps on the gel print and stamp them there with the embossing pad. I place them over the edge of the card, then you don't have an unsightly border.

There is a small transition when it is all embossed. Look in the REEL. On this transition I stick a strip of double-sided tape (heat resistant!!!) and sprinkle the embossing powder over it and heat it. 



Finally, I use a matching text stamp on each and a few sequins to decorate.

I hope I could inspire you to make slimline cards and use the stamps you have at hand.


Happy WOW! Times everyone, see you soon. And do not miss to stop by and join our WOW! Embossing Fans Facebookgroup for more inspirations :))

Dunja 
(Blog | Instagram | Facebook )

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB




Comments

  1. Two pretty slimline cards Dunja and love the two different colours and the gel prints are so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kindly Pat. Always so happy to see your comments. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment