Here Comes Santa Claus ~ Journal Page with Nicci Battilana

The Halloween festivities have just finished for 2021 and your bellies are recovering from a little indulgence on those fabulous small sweets.

It is now time to make your lists, check them twice, make sure that you have not been naughty, but a whole lot of nice.


In todays journal page I chose to focus of two lovely stamps. I used 'Folk Art Snowflake' on my background and a lovely Santa stamp by Tim Holtz.

The framework is just some doodles that I quickly drew with pencil and my Pentel brush pen.


For all of my colouring, I used a variety of watercolour paints.

I did not want the background to overpower our framed Santa Claus, therefore I just did some basic red candy cane like stripes with watercolour and a red Tombow marker. Once dry, I stamped on the WOW! snowflakes and embossed them with 'Clear Sparkle'. 


To enhance our fun Santa and his picture frame, I used 4 of our fabulous NEW WOW! embossing powders.... Raspberry Cream (WL70R), Cerulean (WS324R), Pumpkin Latte (WL67X), & Golden Vintage Lace (WS322R).




If you POP on over to WOW!'s instagram page today, you will see the page creation as it happens in a 'reel' ... with sound 😉.


Thank you so very much for spending some time with me today and don't forget to TAG @wowembossing (#wowembossing & #wowembossingpowder ) in the creations that you post online, as we would all love to see what you are creating as well.

PS. I have a special 10% off coupon code that you can use when you buy WOW! products from either of their websites. Product list can be found below.


If you enjoyed my Blog post today, I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTok).


I look forward to sharing some art inspiration with you again soon.
Happy creating, Nicci

The supplies that I used today:

Comments