Heat Embossing over Stencils

Colleen here, thanks for joining me today! We're going to play with heat embossing over stencils! Plus, I'm going to share a fun way to ink blend through your stencils!


I used the Bokeh Hearts 2 layer stencil by Newton's Nook. I love bokeh dots and this stencil is perfect to create them! I wanted to create an ombre look to my hearts, so I ink blended through the first layer using Catherine Pooler's ink in Sugared Lavender. Next, I added Drive-In ink to the very corners of the hearts and finished with Royal Treatment ink to blend the colors together. Look closely at the photo below to see the finished ombre look! Isn't it fun?


When my ombre bokeh hearts were finished, I started on the heat embossing using the 2nd layer of the stencil set. I used Hope & Positivity embossing powder for my 2nd layer. I LOVE this embossing powder with it's mix of purple, blue, and silver! I added a bit of Sugared Lavendar to the background to soften the white.


I finished by heat embossing the Be Kind sentiment with Hope & Positivity and popped it up on embossing foam pads. I placed my finished panel over a 5.5x4.25 sized white card panel. That was it to this card, easy and colorful and FUN! 

I've got a fun video tutorial up showing you the details on how I made this card. Enjoy!











Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11






Comments

  1. What a fabulous heart design Colleen and the shading is terrific, and some amazing sparkle from the embossing using that gorgeous Hope and Positivity EP. A gorgeous card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment