VIDEO - SPARKLING CHRISTMASLANDSCAPE with Anke Kramer



Hi everyone and welcome, Anke here, sharing my second guest design project for WOW! Embossing. There's also a process video on the WOW! YouTube channel.





I created another Christmas card using Black Onyx Essential Glitter Sparkles and some of the biodegradable Earth Sparkles.






I cut three strips of white cardstock,  which I used to create a landscape. For colouring them I used the following Distress Ink Pads: Distress Oxide Speckled Egg, Distress Oxide Antique Linen, Distress Oxide Vintage Photo and Distress Ink Weathered Wood. 






While the ink was drying I cut out some trees, a car, the word 'magic' and some stars from adhesive tape and applied the Sparkles.  I used Earth Sparkles Kelp for the trees, Earth Sparkles Starfish and Black Onyx Essential Glitter Sparkles for the car and Earth Sparkles Scampi for the rest.






Finally I glued the paper strips on my card base and added the die cuts.







I really love how my little Christmas landscape turned out and I hope you like it too.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.







Comments

  1. Your Christmas card is just full of wonderful sparkle Anke and love the colours..a great card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment