VIDEO - PLAYING WITH TEXTURES - WITH ANKE KRAMER

Hi everyone, Anke here sharing my next guest design project for WOW! Embossing.
There's also a process video on the WOW! YouTube channel.







I played with different textures, using embossing powders and glitters, Sparkles, Fab Foil, a stencil and modeling paste.





First I heat embossed the blossoms  with different embossing powders. I started with Diana's Love from the Alexandra Renke collection. I applied three layers of embossing powder to get a very glossy finish.





The next one was Rosy Cheeks, an embossing glitter and finally Judith's Blush which has also a glossy finish. For the next blossoms I used Fab Foil. I cut them from adhesive
tape,  took off the protective sheet and applied the foil.





Finally I heat embossed the branches with Bella's Forest, also from the Alexandra Renke collection.
Then I took a peace of white cardstock, mixed modeling paste with Crystal Sparkles and applied the paste using the Snowflke Dance stencil.  I arranged the blossoms and branches on the snowflake background and adhered them. Then I chose a sentiment from the Snowy Christmas Stamp Set and stamped it on white cardstock. I backed the snowflake background with a piece of pink paper, glued it on my card base and added the stamped sentiment.





Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have a great day.














Comments