VIDEO - IT'S THE SEASON - WITH ANKE KRAMER

Hi everyone, Anke here with a new card inspiration for WOW! Embossing.
You can also find a process video on the WOW! Embossing YouTube channel today.





I made a Christmas card with mixed media background and heat embossed die cuts.





First I created the background using the Snowflake Dance Stencil and modeling paste. I placed the stencil on a piece of white cardstock and applied the modeling paste. Then I poured Crystal Essential Sparkles over the paste and let it dry.





While the paste was drying I heat embossed my die cuts, an embroidery frame, trees, a small cottage and deer. I embossed the inner part of the frame using Iced Teal embossing glitter. For embossing the frame I used Metallic Gold Rich Super Fine embossing powder. For the trees I chose Bella's Forest from the Alexandra Renke collection. It's a green powder mixed with white so it looks like there is snow on the trees. I added a second layer to give the trees a glossy finish. The deer are embossed with Ulla's Cognac, also from the Alexandra Renke collection. It's a light brown mixed with gold . For the small cottage I used Twiggy, a dark brown embossing powder. Here I used an embossing pen to apply the ink because I wanted to emboss the door with Diana's Love, a deep red. I wanted snow on the roof of the cottage so I embossed it with White Puff embossing powder. With it's special texture this powder really looks like snow. I also added White Puff to the embroidery frame . The smoke, that comes out of the cottage's chimney and the moon are cut from adhesive tape. I took off the protective sheet and applied Crystal Sparkles glitter






I backed my snowflake background  with a piece of light blue paper.





Then I stamped a sentiment from the "It's The Season Sentiments" stamp set on my card base and adhered the snowflake background . Finally I added the embossed die cuts to the embroidery frame and glue it on my card together with some branches and pine cones that were left from another card.







This is my last project as guest designer for WOW! Embossing. I really enjoyed creating with their gorgeous products and I hope I could inspire you with my projects.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Anke xx

















Comments

  1. Fabulous work Anke and I love the wonderful embossing and texture you have used for this pretty scene..so colourful and dimensional. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment