Creating a Halloween Damask Background with Nicci Battilana

Welcome back into my studio, The Art Playground!

Today we are creating a Halloween spread in our art journals using my new designs with Paper Artsy and a SNEAK PEEK of a fabulous NEW embossing Powder from WOW! Shhhh.... 😉😉




To create this FUN page I used just one paint colour, 3 embossing powders and two sets of new stamps!

I Began by giving my pages two coats of 'EGGPLANT' fresco finish chalk acrylic paint by Paper Artsy.
Next I used my new Halloween damask stamp in a repeating pattern over the entire page with my WOW! embossing  pad.  The WOW! embossing powder that I chose for the damask pattern is a BRAND NEW one that is being released on Oct 25th.. and you are just going to LOVE IT! I do! It is called 'Luxurious Chocolate' (WL66X(O)) and is part of a trio set.

It is sooooo divine!

Next, I wanted to bring in a few of my SPOOKY little friends.

I stamped out a few of my ghosts on smooth bristol paper and them embellished them with 2 WOW! powders. 'Ice Cream' & 'Glow-In-The-Dark'. The sparkles do not show up well in my video below, but trust me, these little ones are glistening right off the page.

To add in an extra bit off fun, I placed two of them on Wobbles from Hampton Arts.





Thank you so very much for spending some time with me today and don't forget to TAG @wowembossing ( #wowembossing & #wowembossingpowder  ) in the creations that you post online, as we would all love to see what you are creating as well.

PS. I have a special 10% off coupon code that you can use when you buy WOW! products from either of their websites. Product list can be found below.

If you enjoyed my Blog post today, I would love to have you give me a LIKE and or FOLLOW on my own personal social media platforms. (InstagramfacebookYouTubeTikTok).


The supplies that I used today:




Comments

  1. The purple and gold damask type background is very pretty and I love the fun ghosts over the top Nicci. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment