Autumn sparkles with Ashlee

Hi friends...

Ashlee here with you today and I have an autumn inspired card to share featuring beautiful sparkles and earth sparkles from WOW! embossing!!

I love adding a bit of bling to my cards and you certainly can't go past the glitters that are available from WOW! because they are stunning....


This card is smaller than a normal size card as I made it using a brand new notecard sized die from Catherine Pooler, such a fun size to create with!!

To do the beautiful leaves I used a couple pieces of double sided adhesive that I adhered to cardstock. 
I then removed the protective sheet and covered one in the Sparkles and one in the Earth sparkles. 
Once these were entirely covered I tipped off the excess and burnished it with my fingers to make sure all the glitter was stuck to the adhesive well. These glittered sheets were then what I used to die cut all the leaves!!


The card base was done by die cutting a piece of watercolour cardstock from the notecard layers die and then using some CPD inks (Icing on the cake, Mandarin spice and Sauna) I made an autumn coloured blend into the centre, I then used some Icing on the cake ink mixed with a little water to do some ink splatters...

The centre I wanted to leave lighter so I could add a sentiment of thanks!!


All the leaves were layered onto the notecard base using foam tape for dimension and finished off with a touch of pretty gold sequins!!

I had so much fun creating this sparkly autumn themed card, I hope you like it...
I will have a reel up on my instagram @ashbie1412 and also the WOW! instagram if you would like to check out the creative process!!

Happy crafting my friends, hugs Ashlee.

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=18

You can also use my discount code for 10% off your order - WOWDTAB

Comments

  1. Beautiful and bright background to show off your glittery leaves Ashlee...a fabulous thank you notecard. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment