Tenia here from Jazzy Paper Designs with this super FUN card and Insta Reel Post today.....CHECK IT!!!
Here are the deets on how I created this super fun card!!!
1. Create card from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock A4.
2. Heat emboss digital image with Clear Gloss embossing powder. Watercolor image with Karin Markers.
3. Stencil Snowflake onto white cardstock using WOW! Embossing Pad, Midori Spice and Icicle Teal Embossing Powders and heat emboss.
4. Add washi tape and staples onto snowflake panel.
5. Stamp, heat emboss sentiments and die cut and trim.
6. Adhere lady image, adhere sentiments and add sequins onto snowflake image panel.
7. Adhere whole panel onto cardfront.
Please make sure that y'all check out my IG reel right HERE!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Other products used:
Digital Image by Angie Blom Designs, Washi by Queen and Co. Sequins by Altenew, Karin Markers, Stapler
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.comPowder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB