REEL | Layered Heat Embossing

 

Hej Everyone! It's Martina here with you today with a new Reel on the WOW Embossing Instagram!

Todays card is - again - really easy to do! So let's just start!

I am using a Alexandra Renke 12cmx12cm Card Base with matching envelope. To heat emboss on, I have cut a piece of cardstock to 3"x3". This will create a nice centerpiece on that little square card.

For my first layer, I have covered the whole paper with the WOW Embossing Ultra Slow Drying Pad and poured Midnight (from Natasha Davies' Moonlight Trio) over it. The heat setting reveals amazing gold speckles in that dark navy blue - I love it!


And since we already have golden speckles, why not adding more gold? I have been using a Hero Arts Cling stamp to stamp my second layer which I have been heat embossing with Metallic Gold Rich.

Using some Alexandra Renke Dies, I have die cut these little houses to glue on top of my background.

And -as a last finishing touch- I have been stamping a sentiment from Veritys Merry Sentiments stamp set and heat embossed it with in the Navy.

I totally love how this card came together and wish you a wonderful day!

thank you for your time!


 -

 

 

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments