Video | Heat Embossing over Stamped Images


Hej and Welcome!

It's Martina here with you again.

I am here on the WOW Blog and on the WOW Youtube Channel with a card using translucent embossing powders.

You can watch the video to todays card *here* on Youtube.

I absolutely love this technique since it allows you to create your own and unique paper for your projects.

For my project, I have been using a lot of the Alexandra Renke "Herbarium"Stamps.
As usual, I have been using Black Archival Ink to stamp.
When I liked the coverage of stamped images on my cardstock, I have started to use a messy circle stamp with the WOW Ultra Slow Embossing Pad on it.

I have been using four different Translucent Embossing powders on my stamped circles:
Honey Dew, Primary Lagoon, Primary Bluetiful and Primary Blue Topaz.

 
For my focal point, I have been using the A Pocket Full of Happiness "Thank you" Die
with Icicle Teal Embossing Glitter. 
 
I think I can add a more personal subsentiment when I am giving the card away
but will be leaving it as it is for the moment.

Thank you so much for watching!

Have a wonderful day!

-


 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11


 

Comments

  1. This is a great design Martina using the pretty flowers stamped in black with the added spots of coloured embossing over them in the different blues and yellow which look great, and perfectly finished with the large sentiment which stands out really well with the black shadow and the blue glitter embossing for the letters. A super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. The video link is not working. I would love to see how you created this card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for letting me know! The link should work now!

      Delete

Post a Comment