Presents with Sparkle....!!

Hi my WOW! friends...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I've got a card to share using a couple of the stamps from the latest WOW! Embossing release along with some embossing powder and sparkles!!

I have been having an absolute blast with all the latest release products, have you got your hands on any? 


This one is made using the gorgeous Sparkling present stamp designed by the amazing Verity...
 along with the Christmas sentiments set she also designed!!

To create this card I first started with a red cardstock base and heat embossed the sparkling presents over that with WOW! Opaque bright white embossing powder....


I then used some Catherine Pooler ink in the shade Cranberry fizz and inked around the edges slightly into the centre of the card to deepen the look....

It was then time to add some sparkle. I did this by adding Bearly arts liquid glue to areas of the presents where I wanted to add Oh Dorothy sparkles!!


To finish the card off I added the sentiments from the Christmas sentiments set that I heat embossed also using WOW! Opaque bright white but this time on black cardstock...

I love being able to heat emboss sentiments and then fussy cut them, I think its such a fun touch...

A bit of Pinkfresh rhinestone bling and the card was complete!!

I hope you enjoy this WOW! card, You will be able to find a reel on the process over on my instagram feed along with the WOW! feed...

Happy embossing, Hugs Ashlee 

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. This red card is vey pretty Ashlee and love the white embossing and bit of aparkle, and great contrast with the white on black Christmas greeting. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment