How to Sparkle up Your Holiday Gift Tags

Hi it's Colleen! Today I'm here to share how to sparkle up your holiday gift tags! It's never too soon to plan for the holidays, am I right? So let's have some fun and create a few easy, sparkly gift tags!


I started with 3 backgrounds that I made with my gelli plate, acrylic paint, and WOW! Starry Night stencil.  Next, I took the same stencil and placed it over the card panel, slightly offset from the original stars.Then I went over the card panel with WOW! Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and a blending brush that I use only for stencils and embossing. Then I applied WOW! Hope & Positivity powder over two of them and Candy Floss over the 3rd card panel. Candy floss is from the Fairground Trio set. 

Can you see the shimmer in the photos below? Adding shine from your embossing powders can bring your creations from average to WOW! No pun intended! 





When my embossing was finished, I die cut each card panel using a Gina Marie Designs oval die cut. I thought that would give my tags a unique look rather than going with a traditional tag! I die cut an extra oval in white and glued it to the backside of my tags so that the tag was a bit sturdier. Then I stamped my sentiment on the front and backside of the tag using Merry Sentiments and Christmas Sentiments stamps. 


The last step was to cut a tiny hole on top and add ribbon to my tags, and that was it! These were so easy to make 

I hope that you feel inspired to get started on your holiday decorating by using these easy tips to make holiday gift tags! Thanks for joining me today! 

 








Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments

  1. Three very pretty tags using the stencilled stars Colleen and I love the pink, blue and purple tones. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment