Gift Tags for All Occasions

Hi Crafty Friends!  I am super excited to be back on the WOW blog today!  For today's project I am sharing several tags I created using lots of WOW Embossing Powder goodies: stamps, stencils, and powders!  I had so much fun!  So let's get started!  


I started by creating several backgrounds using my gel press and acrylic paints!  I had a lot of fun with these backgrounds and they are perfect for cards and tags!  On one of the backgrounds I also used the Starry Night Stencil as well, you can see some stars peeking through on the star tag!  I then used a tag die to die cut each of the panels.  I die cut the gel press backgrounds, as well as pattern paper which coordinates with the colors in my backgrounds.  

Once I had the tags die cut, it was time to start embossing!  My favorite part!  On today's tags I used 3 colors of embossing powder using a new set of Trio's - Moonlight!  This is a gorgeous new set of colors!  I used the following colors/stencils on my tags:
  • Confetti Circle Stencil/Grey Sky at Night
  • Confetti Star/Twilight
  • Confetti Heart/Midnight
I started by placing the stencil over my tag, then used a blending brush to apply the embossing ink.  I then applied the embossing powders and heat set them using my heat tool.  





Next I started to work on my sentiments!  I am loving the amazing sentiment sets that WOW has to offer!  I used 3 of the sets on today's tags!  I have linked them all below for you to check out!  I heat embossed the sentiment and sub sentiment using Metallic Gold Rich powder.  I then fussy cut the large sentiment and trimmed the sub sentiment with my paper trimmer.  I then adhered the these using both foam tape and glue.  

To complete my tags, I tied some ribbon through!  I had so much fun today!  

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope these inspire you to create some sweet handmade tags for someone special!  

Crafty Hugs, 
Natasha 
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Very pretty tags Natasha, and thanks for the fab inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment