Embossing on washi....!!

Hey WOW! friends...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a new card to share with you featuring embossing on washi tape...
This is the first time I have tried embossing on washi, have you tried it?


I thought it would be fun to do a whole card base of washi and emboss one of the new WOW! stamps over the top. So for this one I used a base of Altenew pink watercolour wide washi over white cardstock and embossed the Abstract triangles stamp over the top by stamping with WOW! ultra slow dry ink and using WOW! metallic silver embossing powder....


I then embossed a piece of cardstock using the absolutey gorgeous powder Bubblicious from Jo's new trio Pink-a-licious and die cut three butterflies from a set by A pocket full of happiness called Fly away with me, I just love these beautiful butterflies!!

I then added them over the top of the washi card base ...


Using the die Hey there also by A pocket full of happiness I die cut the base layer of the wording from black cardstock and the top layer from a piece of cardstock embossed with WOW! metallic silver...

I glued the two layers together with Bearly arts glue and then added them over the butterflies using some foam tape for added dimension before finishing the whole card off with a touch of jewels!!


I will have a reel with all the steps showing how I created this card over on the socials if you would like to check it out....

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my latest WOW! creations, hugs Ashlee

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=18

Comments