A Sparkle Hello

Hi Everyone!  
It is Natasha here and I am super excited to be back today! For today's card I am sharing ways to use WOW's Sparkle line!  I love the added shine and how this powder adds so much interest and of course sparkle to our projects!  On my card today I am using 3 of WOW's powders to create a sparkly hello card!  Let's get started!  

First I started by die cutting the florals and the leaves. I used several shades of card stock from my stash.  The flowers in today's card are from the Sizzix Thinlits - Brush Stroke Flowers 1.  Once these were die cut, I glued several pieces on the flowers and then set these aside.  It was now time to add sparkle!!!!!  

I started with a piece of Neenah 80 lb card stock.  I chose a stencil from my stash and did some simple ink blending using Distress Oxide: Salvaged Patina.  I allowed this to dry, once it was dry I placed the stencil over the top again.  On my glass mat I mixed some translucent paste with WOW Sparkle in Copper.  I then applied the paste over the stencil in various sections.  Once I was happy with the amount of paste and sparkle, I removed the stencil and allowed the panel to dry.  Once it was dry, I die cut the panel with a nested scallop die.  


Next I started to work on my sentiment.  I chose to use letter dies to say "hi."  On a piece of Neenah card stock I applied my WOW embossing ink Pad, then applied Mojito Powder (Fiesta Trio) to the card stock, and heat set using my WOW heat tool.  I repeated this process 2 times to make sure it was super sparkly!  I then die cut this using the "hi" dies.  Next I used my WOW embossing pen to add some sparkle to the center of my flowers.  The pen is amazing for fine details.  I carefully traced the flower stamen with the pen, then applied Pearl Gold Sparkle powder to each flower and heat set them using my heat tool!  



To complete my sparkly hello card I die cut an additional frame using a Rubbernecker die.  I applied foam tape and adhered this to my card panel.  I then started to adhere the leaves and flowers.  I used both liquid glue and foam tape.  Finally I adhered my sentiment with foam tape and my sparkly "hi" card is complete!  

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  I had so much fun adding sparkles to my card today!  Be sure to check out the range of WOW sparkle powders - they are truly so beautiful!  I know you will love them!  The WOW products I used in today's card are linked below!  

I will be back soon with more sparkly inspiration!  
Crafty Hugs,

Natasha 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Beautiful layered die cut flowers Natasha and some pretty sparkle on the background and the flower centres and sentiment and all such super colours. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment