WOW! Fab Foil with Layering Stencil

Hi, it's Colleen here and today I'm sharing how gorgeous WOW! Fab Foils are with the layering stencils that are all the latest rage! 



I started with Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Vase Layering Stencil and their inks in Rocky Slope and Metropolis. I was going for a vintage look, so these colors were perfect! The first two layers were done with the inks, as seen below. 



When those layers were finished, I did the 3rd layer with WOW! Bondling Powder and Fab Foil in Bright Gold. The Bonding Powder, when heated with the WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool, acts as an adhesive for the Fab Foils! The key to success is to have your Fab Foils ready to apply over the bonding powder while it's still hot. Then, use a bone folder to gently rub the foil into the bonding powder and leave the foil on until it is cool to the touch. It's that simple! 



The last step to layering was with Pinkfresh Studio inks in Candy Violet and Royal Bliss along with Earl Grey Embossing Powder from the Pick Me Up trio. I love layering stencils because you can combine WOW! powders and Fab Foil to your inks for an amazing end result! 



The final step was to add interest to the background and final touches with embellishments.  I placed a gold and white ribbon at the top of the vase to cover a little gap between the vase and flowers. Then I added Pinkfresh Studio Metallic Silver embellishments among the flowers. To the background, I did some very light ink blending with their Argyle stencil. I trimmed the card card panel to 5.5 x 3.75 and adhered it to a black card base. 


I am so glad you joined me today, and I hope that you'll grab your Fab Foils, WOW! powders, and layered stencils and have some fun! Please use the hashtag #wowembossing so that we can find your beautiful creations! 


Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif 
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk?aff=11

Comments

  1. The foils look great using the layering stencil Colleen, and have added lots of shine to the flowers, leaves and vase..beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment