Wear Your WOW!

 


Hello friends! Ericka from Strangely Creative here and today I'm playing with the WOW! Sparkles to create earrings.  I love finding new ways to use my WOW! and creating earrings are super fun and easy. 

 

To start out you will need the Sparkles you want to use, a silicon or resin mold, and resin. For my earrings, I used a UV Hard Type Resin and a Resin Curing USB lamp. You will also need some jump rings and earring backs of your choosing. 

Once all your supplies are compiled, carefully added you WOW! Sparkles (I used Starlight and Oh Dorothy!) to the earring mold.

 

Then take the UV Craft Hard Type Resin and fill the mold half way, making sure there are no bubbles in the resin. Use the UV Resin Curing Lamp and cure the mold for 2 minutes. Once this is complete, carefully test the mold to ensure it is hard, if it isn't, cure the mold for another minute. Next you can add another layer of Sparkles if you want more color, otherwise fill the mold with resin and cure again.

Once your earrings are fully cured, remove them from the mold to revel your sparkly accessory. Use super fine round nose pliers and a jump ring to apply the loop to the earring. Next attach the earring back.


Here are a couple of additional earrings I made using my Sparkles.


I made these for our 4th of July celebration adding some gold leaf I had in my stash.



There you have it, a fun quick accessory to match a variety of outfits. Or better yet, include these fun earrings with your handmade WOW! Embossing card for an added surprise.


 Here are the WOW! Embossing products I used for my projects:

WOW! Embossing - Earth Sparkles Glitter Anemone
WOW! Embossing - Earth Sparkles Glitter Anemone
Shop at:
WOW US | WOW UK
WOW! Embossing - Sparkles Glitter Crushed Ice
WOW! Embossing - Sparkles Glitter Crushed Ice
Shop at:
WOW US | WOW UK
WOW! Embossing - Starlight Sparkles Glitter
WOW! Embossing - Starlight Sparkles Glitter
Shop at:
WOW US | WOW UK
WOW! Embossing -
WOW! Embossing -
Shop at:
WOW US | WOW UK





Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you next week for my last post! If you make a project with this technique, make sure to tag #wowembossingpowder so we can check out your creations!

Till next week,
Ericka
Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Fabulous earring Ericka looking great in all the different colours, such a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment