Reel | Easy Mixed Media Page

Hello Everyone!

I am on the WOW Instagram with a new Reel.

Today, I am creating a more mixed media-ish page using some products of the newest release.

The paper I am working on is a piece of Mixed Media Paper.

To start, I have been spraying some water to my paper, the I have started to add some spray paints. I have been using my Lindys Starburst Sprays but you could use any water soluable spray.

When I liked the colouring of my background, I have been setting it aside to dry.

When the background has been fully dried, I have been mixing Rosy Cheeks Embossing Powder with a Clear Gloss texture paste.
That mixture has been applied through the "Snowflake Dance" stencil to add some texture and extra sparkle to the background.

In the drying thime of the texture paste, I have been colouring the base die cut of this new (and so beautiful) A pocket full of happiness die with the same sprays I have been using for the background.

To add even more interest and texture, I have been heat embossing the top layer of the die cut with "Made you Blush" EP.

And then, it was just glueing all the pieces together, adding some foam alphas and sequins.

I think this is a really fun and easy way to create something a bit more Mixed Media-ish without being too complicated.

If you're interested in seeing me creating the page, just hop on over to the WOW Instagram - my Reel should be online.


Thank you so much for watching!

Have a great Day!


You can find more from me here

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/


Comments

  1. Very pretty use of the texture paste and embossing powders and love the colour combination too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment