Mixed Media TAG | Gelprinting with WOW! Clearstamps [REEL]

Hey and Welcome to todays post. Today I show you how I created this Christmas TAG. I love my gel plate and WOW! Embossing Powder, what a great combination. 

Today I used the stamps directly on the gel plate. I'm using the Abstract Triangle (by Natasha Davies) - Clear Stamp Set. It's super easy and the clearstamps clean up easily with water or baby wipes. I have made a REEL that you can watch and see step by step how it is done. 



I also embossed the stamp I used for the background in gold on vellum. It always looks so classy, especially for the festive Christmas season. 


Okay, I'm not the 0-8-15-colours type for Christmas :)) But i hope you like the result. Here is a Close Up of 

Thanks for stopping by today. If you use the WOW! Products make sure to tag #wowembossingpowder so we can check out your creations!


Happy WOW!-Times
Dunja

(Blog | Instagram | Facebook )

Connect With Us:
 bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png
Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif
Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



Comments

  1. This is very pretty Dunja and love the pink and blue with the gold embossing and the lovely blue on the die cut sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this! The mimicked gel print with the bold overlay is just perfection and a technique I can't wait to try. PS. Just got the new Scrapcosy EPs and can't wait to have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you're so kind! Thanks a lot Autumn (what a wonderful name too). I can't wait to see your creations. Look forward to it. Happy Crafting, Dunja x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment