MIXED MEDIA AND FOIL : Embossing Powder and FabFoil Play Together

Hello here! Today is Olga here. 

And I want to show you my fourth project for WOW! as guest DT. This is an notebook altered art "WITH ALL MY HEART"

This stamp is my favorite, so I'm using it often ;)

For my notebook I have take a shellfish chipboard from my stash. I have covered it with Space Dust embossing powder. Then I have dabbed the body of this with Clear Ultra Slow Drying Ink, added Bounding Powder, heated it and applied some FabFoil in Teal. Both colors are perfect together, so it's gives cool effect. After this I have added contrast contours with a white gel painter.

I have covered my craft notebook first of all with white gesso. After drying I have added in change blue, dark blue and lagoon acrylic paint.After drying it I have sprayed the cover with shimmer spray and after drying it I have made some big water splashes for the bubble effect. I have rounded the splashes with white gel painter.

Then I have glued my shellfish on the cover. With Clear Slow Drying Ink I have stamped the words and added Carnival embossing powder and heated it.

My altered notebook is done.





Products I used for project:











Happy crafting!

xxx Olga


Comments

  1. Such a pretty jellyfish over the bright blue coloured background and love the water bleach spots which you have emphasised with a white gel pen. Beautiful Olga. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment