HAPPY : Clean and Simple Projects with Stamp Embossing

Hello everyone! I'm thrilled to be here and to be a guest designer by WOW! 

For my first appearance I have made some clean and simple projects: anniversary card, birthday tag and wedding box.

For my projects I stamped "happy" on a white cardstock and cut it out with my Cameo plotter. I have cut out some more "happy" for my other projects. On my stamped platform I have positioned a piece of cardstock with a hole from the cut of the "happy" and put in the hole the cut himself. Then I have positioned the happy-stamp on the cut and stamped the word with an embossing pad. So I can emboss it with powder. 

For the card, I have embossed a white and gray piece of cardstock with an embossing folder, trimmed it in form and distressed the gray piece with silver wax.
I put it on a gray card base. For the stamp of "happy," I have used "Carnival" embossing powder.
"ANNIVERSARY" I have made it with white embossing powder on a vellum sheet and cut it out. I have made a paper flower and put in the middle of them a half pearl. I glued the flower on the card. Finally, I have arranged some pearls and sequins around a flower.




For my gift tag I have cutted a tag with a die cut from a design paper. From pink cardstock I habe cutted the flowers and glued it on the tag. In the middle of flowers I have dropped some drops of gold paint. For the word "happy" I have used "Twiggy" and "Petalicious". I have stamped "BIRTHDAY" with a brown stamp inks.




For the magic box I have made flowers in pink, rose and white. White cardstock I trimmed on a right size and embossed it with embossing folder. With brown ink pad I have stamped "EVER AFTER". For the word "happy"  I used "Petalicious" and "Candy Floss"embossing powder. I have arranged the flowers and brunches from white cardstock.







Products I used for my projects:







Happy crafting!

xxx Olga

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments